The human body has a vast network of receptors broadly dispersed throughout the body, called the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) whose primary objective is to maintain homeostasis. The ECS works by producing its own endocannabinoids, which are neurotransmitters that bind to cannabinoid receptors found on nearly every organ in the body. Once binding to receptors in the body, they produce a wide range of physiological effects, altering everything from mood, pain sensation, fertility, memory, stress response and more. .
Homeostasis is crucial to overall health so when there is a dysregulation of the ECS, it can create an array of health issues. What does this have to do with hemp oil? The hemp plant contains an array of phytocannabinoids that can help supplement the cannabinoids that your body makes naturally, thus supporting the ECS efforts to keep us in good health.
Hemp Oil may help alleviate the following:
- Pain caused by inflammation
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- GI motility and digestive issues
- Muscle spasms, PTSD
- Addictions, cognitive impairment
- Nausea, glaucoma
- 25mg per serving of broad spectrum phytocannabinoids and terpenes.
- All-natural supplement extracted from organic hemp grown in Colorado.
- Contains minimally detectable amounts of THC - which ensures it does not have psychoactive properties.
- Independently laboratory tested and certified.
- Vegan friendly and gluten-free.
- Naturally rich in Omega 3.6.9.
- Natural flavor.
Certificate of Analysis is available at: